|Home||» Products||» AC and DC Motors||» DC Motor|
We are considered to be one of the most prominent manufacturers and exporters of durable DC Motor. High quality raw materials and sophisticated technologies are being used by our team of experts in manufacturing these motors. Our offered motors are widely appreciated due to their repletion with features like low maintenance & operational cost, corrosion resistance and easy installation & usage. Our offered DC Motor is widely used in heavy duty industrial applications due to their flawless operation.
Parts of DC Motors:
- Rotor (armature)
- Field magnets
- Easy to use and Low maintenance cost
- Anti corrosive and high degree of flexibility
- Convenient to install and safe operation
- Generate very low noise and operation friendly
- Available in different sizes and reasonable prices
- Tested at set industry standards and quality norms
- Superior quality, durability and resistance to corrosion
- Conserve energy, High performance and longer operational life
- Compact design, strong construction and outstanding efficiency
- Used in numerous industrial applications
|Range||0.25 HP - 30 HP|
|RPM||300 - 3000|
|Voltage||12V, 24V, 110V, 220V, 440V|
|Frame Size||80 mm - 225 mm|
|Conformance||IS - 4722|
Construction Features :
- The V-weld deliver a bulky strength to the yoke.
- The electrical grade steel of armature laminations are of high quality.
- Commutator of dc motors is made of silver copper alloy. The electrolytic copper segments are insulated from one another with mica and riser connections are TIG welded.
- In DC motors, Armature windings are impregnated with synthetic resin and appropriately baked at designed temperature to give full protection from moisture, alkalies and acids.
- The main poles in dc motors are made of thick laminations (G.I.Sheet).
- Used high electro graphite carbon brushes.
- Ventilation: The DC motor is equipped with SPDP(SCREEN PROTECTED DRIP PROOF) and TE(TOTALLY ENCLOSED). Blower mounted motor is provided with external force cooling.